
And then on Saturday, my dad's cousin Susan, who likes to be called Suki, got married too. That wedding was in Salt Lake City, in the temple for my religion - The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I'm not old enough to go inside for the wedding, so while the grown-ups were doing that, I walked around the place that's called Temple Square, that is trees and flowers and neat buildings and things around where the temple is.
(I borrowed Debbie's camera while she was busy, and these are some of the pictures I took of me in front of some places.)





Here is a picture of Debbie and my great grandpa Ogilvie and me while we were waiting for Suki and Ryan (her new husband) to finish getting ready after they were done getting married.

And this is me and Suki and Ryan at the family lunch after the wedding and before the reception.
0 comments:
Post a Comment