Toddler Property Laws
- If I like it, it's mine.
- If it's in my hand, it's mine.
- If I can take it from you, it's mine.
- If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
- If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
- If I'm doing or building something, all the pieces are mine.
- If it looks just like mine, it's mine.
- If I saw it first, it's mine.
- If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
- If it's broken, it's yours. (Unless I want the pieces, then it's mine.)
3 comments:
As a 29-year-old, this is still my mentality. ;) Haha, if that were the case, I would have a husband and children! ;)
I love the breakdown. It pretty much covers everything. I remember encountering every one of these when I was a Nursery leader. Of course, as the kids grow up, the mentality stays the same. The kids have just learned no to apply it to everything. When they are 13, the space they occupied on the couch is treated much the same way. Love the scribble drawings, by the way. I've had a lot of fun with them recently.
Aimee - I'd love to see your scribble drawings - you should post them on your facebook. :-)
Post a Comment