Friday, January 4, 2008

fam pics

The holidays are a great time to take family pictures, since everyone is together anyway, right? Well, that was the plan anyway. Unfortunately, the weather and the Wyoming Department of Transportation weren't being cooperative, and so a 10 hour trip took 30 hours to complete. So we had to postpone the pictures a couple of days, and then dad wasn't able to come 'cause he had other commitments. At least we got all the kids and grandkids: (Thanks, Uncle John and Aunt Michelle for letting us use your basement corner.)

Heather's Family:
Kirk, Katie, Heather


Russell's Family:
Amy, Russ - Paige, Britton, Morgan - Darien


Ben's Family:
Ben, Monica - Sadie, Buffy


Dennis' Family:
Dennis, Amber - Emma


Tom, Deb

3 comments:

Tamie said...

debbie, i really like your haircut. it is really flattering on you. good choice!

Debbie said...

Thanks Tamie, I really like yours too. That was a huge change for you, wasn't it? I can't wait to see how it looks when you let it go curly.

Amy said...

This is too cute of a blog just to let it sit here Miss Debbie! I would love to read more from you!

I finally went with the flow and made me up a blog too. Can't be the only one left out of the fun. ;-)

Love ya!!!